Welcome to my blog! (^_^)v


First of all, i will like to thank you for coming to my blog. My blog will be updated regularly. I will be sharing some of my photography tips in the next couple of weeks.So stay tuned!

What's in my blog?

This blog is available in the following languages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bird photography

Wow, it has been really quite a while since i last posted. Hehe. I am into a new type of photography recently! Guess what is it???

I never knew i will really go into this area of photography cos
  • It requires a great amount of time to wake up early in the morning

  • Under the sun for several hours


  • Expensive lens to give you the highest quality images
ABle to guess what is it? Its BIRD photography!

For this kind of photography, you will need the following:


  • A dslr (haha, needless to say) (one which has about 5fps should be suffice for most needs)


  • A telephoto lens (get as long a focal length as you can afford) (300mm is a minimum)


  • A flash extender (to be mounted to your flash light to extend the flash coverage distance)


  • A sturdy tripod with a Wimberly head or sidekick (at such long focal length, any movement will result in camera shake and blurry images) (Wimberly head / sidekick is for panning and tilting)


  • Lots of memory cards! (believe me, there is only 1 chance to get that perfect shot, keep shooting!)

Here are some of the shots. Enjoy!





























More can be found at my website:

No comments: