Welcome to my blog! (^_^)v


First of all, i will like to thank you for coming to my blog. My blog will be updated regularly. I will be sharing some of my photography tips in the next couple of weeks.So stay tuned!

What's in my blog?

This blog is available in the following languages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

14th Sep - My 29th birthday!

Hohoho... Its the 14th of Sep again. Well its my birthday today! This year is very special for me as my dear dear has planned a surprise for me!


Actually my dear dear has already mentioned in her blog about this surprise but she didnt expect me to read her blog before today. Hehe as a result, i came to know that she has something up her sleeve. But the thing is, she dun wan to tell me about it!

She turned up in front of my house this afternoon! Guess what she got in store for me??

These are the mini cakes she has made herself!



Beautiful arent they? Wow, makes me bu4 she2 de2 eat them leh! They are so colourful, with mini M &M topping with a thick lahish layer of dark choco on them! Beneath the choco is the delicious banana cake! SOunds really good right? Haha i will keep 5 for myself, the rest i will share with my family. Hehe

The most interesting part is there are a total of 9 mini cakes and they formed the words "HAPPY BDAY"! Oh boy, it is so thoughtful of my dear to do that! And she has woke up early on sat morning to buy the ingredients (bananas) and again woke up early this morning to start making the mini cakes! Dear dear you are the best!


I ate one just before my dinner! It tastes realllyyyy good!

My mama cooked my favourite dishes for me tonight.... chicken wings, potato with egg, fish, vegetable, cha siu and corn soup! WOw i ate till sooo full.
I had my birthday cake after dinner. It was a choco cake from Begawan solo. I chose the choco cake cos i think it will taste nice. Its quite good, just abit of creamy.




Usually every year, i will either spend with my friends or have a simple cake at home. This year is very special as my dear dear and mama have both cooked great stuff for me to eat! My dad and bro bought me the cake!

So happy!!!

No comments: