Welcome to my blog! (^_^)v


First of all, i will like to thank you for coming to my blog. My blog will be updated regularly. I will be sharing some of my photography tips in the next couple of weeks.So stay tuned!

What's in my blog?

This blog is available in the following languages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

SCC Rugby 2008

Wow, i was at the SCC rugby event on the 1st and 2nd Nov this year. Unlike the previous few years, tickets are needed to enter the event at Padang. However this ticket is nothing compared to the stuff one can see during the event. Lots of action when players tug, pull, push, drag....you name it, you have it! For me, i love this annual event as i get to shoot lots of action sports photos! My favourite!


Here are some of them. :)









More can be found at my pbase gallery:

No comments: